Powerful and quiet, in a compact design. The Z2 has it all. Discover how our newest breast pump is designed with features to keep you pumping smarter.
3 different pumping styles that you can further tailor for comfort: Massage, Expression, and 2-Phase mode (expression and massage)
Portable and lightweight.
The back-lit display is easy to read and convenient for low light conditions.
A hygienic closed system helps prevent milk backup into tubing for easier cleanup.
Can be used as a single or double breast pump.
A durable Lithium battery and a Micro USB port with a standard USB cable for connecting to a power source make Zomee ideal for working or traveling mothers.
Z2 Recommended Settings:
It is generally recommended to start your pumping session on 2-Phase mode. This is the initial mode that your pump will start on. 2-Phase mode mimics the way the baby feeds from the mom, with extra stimulation that helps increase milk production. This mode starts out with initial flutter suction followed by a stronger extraction, without having to switch settings.
How to use 2-Phase Mode:
· Start the 2-Phase mode on Level 1. Slowly increase the suction until you have reached a letdown and the milk has started flowing.
This is a great mode to begin with until you feel comfortable switching to Expression mode. If the 2-Phase mode is too strong for you, pump on Massage mode.
If you feel 2-Phase mode is not strong enough for you, switch to Expression mode.
How to use Expression Mode:
· Start on Level 1 and slowly increase the suction to a level that is most comfortable for you.
· When using Expression mode, it is recommended to initially start on Massage mode or 2-Phase mode for 2-3 minutes, or until you have reached a letdown and the milk has started flowing.
· Once you have achieved a letdown, switch to Expression mode starting on Level 1, and slowly increase the suction to a level that is most comfortable for you.
In Expression mode there will be stronger suction. It is important to note that if your nipples are sensitive, we do NOT recommend using Expression mode.
How to use Massage Mode:
· Start on Level 1 and increase slowly until you are comfortable, and milk starts flowing. Remember that a letdown can take up to 3 minutes to happen.
· Once you have achieved a letdown, switch to either 2-Phase or Expression mode.
Things to remember:
· Pump will automatically shut off after 30 minutes of use.
· If you see your milk flow slowing down, try using Massage mode for up to 5 minutes to stimulate another letdown.