We understand how important pumping is to you and your family and the time sensitive nature of resolving any issues that arise. Our mission is to provide the most accurate customer support and determine the reason for a breast pump that is malfunctioning. We often request a video demonstrating the issue, so that we can best diagnose what is happening. Our trained customer support team will never ask for you to use the pump on yourself. Please remember that most claims are due to needing to replace worn out or damaged pump parts and this will always be the first troubleshooting step suggested.
Please note that not all claims qualify for replacement pump parts, and it is best to reach out to our customer support team to find out. If you are experiencing issues with your pump motor, and qualify under the warranty for a replacement, please be aware that we will be sending the same pump model.
It is important to use the Zomee charger that came with your breast pump as it provides the correct voltage to safely power your pump. We do not cover warranty claims when a pump battery has been damaged using a non-Zomee charging cable.
The Z1 has a 1-year manufacturer warranty that covers the pump motor. The Z2 and Fit models both have a 2-year manufacturer warranty on the pump motors. Damaged or defective pump parts are covered under the warranty for up to 90 days, and do not include wear and tear.
When submitting a warranty claim ticket, proof of purchase must be provided. This can be in the form of a receipt, invoice, or email. Your Zomee breast pump is intended for a single user, and only the original owner qualifies for our warranty program. Zomee’s warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, normal wear and tear, unauthorized repairs, or failure to follow written instructions for use.
*Warranty claims are processed Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm EST and Friday from 9 am to 3:30 pm EST. You will receive an email confirmation that your claim ticket was submitted.
Zomee Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
Zomee Rechargeable Double Electric Breast Pumps are warranted to the original user only and non-transferable. Warranty coverage begins from the original date of the product purchase against all defects in material or workmanship:
1. Each pump/model has a different warranty period. The Zomee Z1 warranty is for one year, and both the Zomee Z2 and Zomee Fit have a two year warranty coverage. Only the pump motor is covered under our warranty program, NOT parts/accessories.
2. Video proof must be provided with every claim to better assist our moms.
3. Proof of purchase, which can be in the form of a receipt, invoice, or bill of sale to evidence limited warranty coverage must be provided.
4. Claims only cover the same pump model, we do not send out a different model.
5. If you received the pump through insurance or third party distributor, you will have to directly contact them for any issues regarding refunds or returns.
6. We ship replacement pumps with standard ground shipping, and only approved claims can be shipped faster and might be subject to be at mom’s expense.
7. For a claim to remain valid, the original pump must be returned to us using the provided return address label.
8. Warranty is valid in the US only.
9. Warranty does NOT cover orders purchased on Ebay.
Zomee, at its discretion and to the extent permitted by law, shall repair or replace any product that is determined to be defective, provided it is covered within the limited warranty. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. Zomee shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, or special, by way of misuse, neglect of maintenance, not following instructions on the user manual, using improper accessories, or punitive damage resulting from any breach of limited warranty or implied warranty, or under any other legal theory. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. There are no other warranties that accompany this product. Any oral, written or any other representation of any kind is hereby disclaimed. For warranty service or replacement parts, please contact Zomee at 888-662-7159 or email customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org